|The privacy of visitors to AIDSmeds is an important concern to us as well as to the Internet at-large. Here's how we support privacy and use data.
AIDSmeds does NOT:
- Provide or release names or e-mail addresses of visitors or members of our
mailing list, community forums, "Graph My Labs" or "Check My Meds" to any third party.
- AIDSmeds does not and
activity when they are not on AIDSmeds, nor pass member data to other
AIDSmeds may use visitor data to:
- Direct editorial content to visitors who are most likely
to be interested in information about specific subject matter.
- Determine the advertisements to be seen by a visitor while
- Prevent repetition: Internet "cookie" technology may be
used to prevent repetitive requests to a visitor, such as accepting a disclaimer
statement or filling out a questionnaire.
- Measure site activity: Cookie technology may also be used
by AIDSmeds to determine which features and services are important to which
audiences so that we may know where to invest our ongoing development and
- Advise visitors of recent news and features: AIDSmeds.com's
periodic email updates provide visitors who voluntarily sign up for our mailing
list with headlines of recent news stories posted on the site, along with
notice of new features or content. (Instructions for "unsubscribing" are provided
in each update.)